splooge splooge

Give credit to Rameses B for his song Memoirs please. Good vid, animation could a been a little better

Desert Spirits Desert Spirits

Maybe not hallucinogenics but it was really fun while high

Do More Think Less Do More Think Less

OR they can be a dick, potential stalker, annoying, clingy, etc. Also the animation was really nothing great, it was clean, but all you had were words, and a couple other frames, what seemed like less that 40 different ones.

Detious - Serenade Detious - Serenade

Word and a half. 4.20. No issues with this

Flicker Out Flicker Out

Really cool feel man, I just have two main problems that I think prevent this from being a really great track

1. That guitar (which is dope) doesn't loop well enough, I'd work to make that loop

2. Climax - at around 1:15 there feels like there should be a climax, like the song sould go somewhere, but it ends up being the same as the intro. The change at 2:30ish is cool, just need a different middle section

joshlul responds:

Thank you for your feedback.
1, I'm not sure what you mean there.
As for 2, this is done on purpose, it is a false build up, an anti-climax, and then the main attraction kicks in a few moments later. It's understandable some people wouldn't appreciate that as I would, but then again, I am making music for me.

Shallow Abyss~ Shallow Abyss~

Nothing really super new, but still an interesting chilled-out and much more flowing and moving piece than most drum n' bass. Really enjoy the song structure, but this could use some different synths and some smoother transitions.

Kinda hard for me to really accurately judge this (cheap headset for listening) but I really like the vibe and the flow to it

Stillborn Universe Stillborn Universe

i see the baby

Fakesaurs Fakesaurs

Really nice, did you make te skin texture or did you use something from outside? (if you even used a texture... how do you put it in? assuming youre using photoshop or sketchbook pro)

Tomycase responds:

Thanks ~
I made the skin myself =) (wasn't easy =/)