splooge splooge

Give credit to Rameses B for his song Memoirs please. Good vid, animation could a been a little better

Desert Spirits Desert Spirits

Maybe not hallucinogenics but it was really fun while high

Do More Think Less Do More Think Less

OR they can be a dick, potential stalker, annoying, clingy, etc. Also the animation was really nothing great, it was clean, but all you had were words, and a couple other frames, what seemed like less that 40 different ones.

Meanwhile, at Adobe Meanwhile, at Adobe

Stop animating about animating and lets see some CW

Captain Beatdown Captain Beatdown

Spend less time on shading and more time on lines. your lines are horrible. Good lines would make this look so much better

Your Heart's Door Your Heart's Door

Actually we're just neurons passing messages back and fourth, just complex due to evolution, and we make ideas like this to cope with the fact that we are all really just animals, inconsequential to life and the existence of the universe, we were just built this way to survive better, and the fact that we can have these thoughts helps with that. All we are are neurons and evolutionary progress

Plus animation wasnt great, really messy, practice some anatomy.

Mr Cat Mr Cat

Folds in the waving hand were wrong at 2:05... Other than that its great haha

Don't Look Back Don't Look Back

The animation was really good, especially for 4 weeks, but I guess I'll just say my critiques regarding that without taking the time into consideration (everything posted is considered a project haha)

I wanna start by saying that it's good that you took a popular style, anime, and make it your own a little bit. Making it more cartoony than exaggerated like it normally is actually looked really great. So I only have 3 things I want to say. 1. Fix those lines. I understand this was 4 weeks, and maybe the sketchy lines are supposed to be stylized, but it just looks better with clean lines, unless you are very precise and deliberate with the sketchy lines, using them to show anger or intense movement.

2. Work on human movement. The only real problem of this was the running scene. The frontal angle looked pretty awkward, the character was really condensed, I would suggest bringing his arms out more. After that you moved to a side shot of the running (when he was older) which also looked awkward. Also the side shot of the face with open mouth looked really lazy, and personally I didn't like it (that anime style can be seen as lazy in that way, open mouths are hard to draw from the side, so either it looks like either you don't know how to, or didn't want to put the effort in.)

3. Camera. You really only had 3 angles. Front, Left Side, Back. I would mix this up, as camera adds feeling. Look into this online or in books and you can really improve story telling a lot.

Overall pretty good though, better than 99% of newgrounds animation

Out takes 01 Out takes 01

I cant believe this is the 2nd of the day. It's poorly animated, has no substance, and is literally the scraps of a different animation. What happened to good stuff being released like... daily?

Delura EP 004.01 Delura EP 004.01